QuarterMelonClockQuarterMelonClock

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

Holy Cow! Holy Cow!

You sir!

You have just created my new favourite thing on NG and are now responsible for me getting nothing done on my own projects for the last hour and a half. Well done mate, very good work. :)

I don't, however, think that NG is thre right audience for this type of game though. But fear not, it's things like these that could net you a tidy profit if you were to license them to sites like miniclip and mousebreaker.

earl223 responds:

Well, one reason why i post my games here at NG is for the reviews. I want to hear what others think and then i try to improve. Unfortunately though, the games I make are not within the scope of interest of a number of NG users. So at times i get depressed from making games like these because some other cheap, crappy and violence oriented game gets the better reviews. :p

You can never give a book a good review if you don't read books in the first place!

Anyways, thanks for your review and the info. :)

FlashChat (IRC) FlashChat (IRC)

Nice work.

While I've seen irc clients in flash before, this is up there with the best. :)

I'd like to see it taken to the next step and used for something beyond simple chatting. There's a lot of cool stuff you could do with this (my head is spinning with the possibilities, think simple multiplayer apps. :)

mac5 responds:

Thanks for the review.

THe only problem with multiplayer IRC apps, is that on most servers, there is the possibility of flooding off..I've experimented with flash and perl...I could definitely see myself, or someone else making a game using a flash client, and a perl server.

Thanks for the descriptive review!
~MaCaTtAcK

Coreburger-The Two Towers Coreburger-The Two Towers

That was brilliant.

I'm.. speachless. He just ate and ate and ate. I think he tried to eat one of the jumpers :o :o :o

Battleships Battleships

LOL@coldsteam

lol coldsteam, he is the guy from miniclip.

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

Great.

What else can i say? It's great.

Cable Capers 2 Cable Capers 2

Not great.

'Twas OK, not great tho. Didn't appeal to me.

Crash Crash Revolution Crash Crash Revolution

OMOGMOGMOGMO! GOD LIKE!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! THIS FUCKING RULES! I donate my first born son you. I shall call him QuarterMelonCake.

Whack A Clock Whack A Clock

Thats great!

hehe, Thats awesome Mango! The best part is when you hit the raspberry on the head!